Tuesday 21 April 2009

Titanic: Deluxe Collector's Edition

Titanic - Deluxe Collector's Edition signed DVD cover

Signed by...
  • David Warner
  • Jonathan Hyde
both in person at Collectormania Midlands 3.

I went to Jonathan Hyde first who was cool to meet, he asked me if I was getting David Warner to sign the DVD aswell and he made a joke that he should sign his signature really massive so David Warner wouldn't have anyway to sign.

I think I went straight to David Warner after Jonathan Hyde, I remember telling him what Jonathan Hyde said and it made him laugh and asked if it was alright he signed his signature under Jonathan Hyde so he could let the drama queen have top billing!

I originally intended to get a Titanic laserdisc signed, which I'd brought from Ebay but it didn't arrive until I was already in Birmingham, so this DVD was my second choice.
Me and Jonathan Hyde

"
"The press knows the size of Titanic. Now I want them to marvel at her speed. We must give them something new to print! This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines!"

"But this ship can't sink!"

Me and David Warner

"It's interesting. The young lady slipped so suddenly and you still had time to remove your jacket and your shoes."

The trailer for you...

No comments: