Tuesday 21 April 2009

The Dirty Dozen

The Dirty Dozen - Yugoslavian signed poster

Signed by...
  • Ernest Borgnine
  • George Kennedy
both in person at Autographica 13.

I met George Kennedy first, very friendly and very respectable, you could tell he was a touch on the deaf side though. Ernest Borgnine was brilliant, into his 90s now and still full of life.

It's still hard to believe I met two Hollywood legends like this within like half an hour of each other. These two where also two of the most popular guests at the event.

I just need to get a frame for this because I know exactly where this will be getting hung up in my house!
Ernest Borgnine signature

"This war was NOT started for your private gratification, and you can be damned sure it's not being run for your personal convenience, either!"

Ernest Borgnine and MeGeorge Kennedy signature
Me and George Kennedy

No comments: