Tuesday 21 April 2009

Caroline Munro - Maniac

Caroline Munro - Maniac signed DVD cover

"There's no way you can possess someone forever. Even in a photograph, there's no way."

I obtained this signature in person at Autographica 13. Now onto the promised Caroline Munro description. She was an absolute delight, When she saw my Maniac DVD cover she asked me my opinion on it, I told her I loved it (the truth) and we got talking about the movie's star Joe Spinell, and we both agreed what such a wonderful underrated performer he was and she told me a few stories about him! (they worked together on three films in total). I had trouble with my camera and the lighting and she was amazingly patient while I tried to get it sorted.

The trailer (been warned it's not for the young uns)

No comments: