Saturday 14 March 2009

John Candy - Uncle Buck

John Candy - Uncle Buck signed 10x8

"Fair enough. I like to carry it, you never know when your going to need it. A situation may come up say for example, someone has been drinking, and about to drive a loved one home, then I'd like to know I have it. Not to kill, no. Just to maim. Take a little off the shoulder. Swish! The elbow. Slash! Shave a little meat off the old kneecap. Fowap! Ooooo! You got both kneecaps? I like to keep mine razor sharp. Sharp enough you can shave with it. Why I've been known to circumcise a gnat. You're not a gnat are you, Bug? Wait a minute, bug, gnat. Is there a little similarity? Whoa, I think there is! Ha ha ha. You understand what I'm talking about? I don't think you do. I'll be right back. Heh heh heh heh."

This is a seriously great addition to my collection in my opinion and was somebody on my most wanted list. Love John Candy in this film just liked I loved him in everything (I'm a particularly big fan of the show SCTV). So congratulations to myself for adding him to my collection!
John Candy 1950-1994

Uncle Buck vs Clown...

No comments: